Oxford IMP research themes:
- ‘Post-Pasteurian’ and pro-biotic forms of healthcare and environmental management;
- The distribution of the benefits, risk and responsibilities of microbiome research and subsequent interventions;
- Rethinking social connection, mobility and community as mediated by microbes;
- The ownership of microbial data and microbial life forms;
- Conceptualizations of human specificity after the microbial turn;
- New communities of microbial expertise and DIY microbiome interventions.